1. What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that has a fixed payment and term. The funds can be used for whatever your needs may be.
2. Am I eligible for a personal loan?
Applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Provide proof of citizenship, such as a Social Insurance Number (SIN), or valid proof of address
- Have a checking account in your name
- Provide work and home telephone numbers
- Provide a valid email address
3. How do I apply for a personal loan?
All you have to do is apply online, it is easy, secure and will take you five minutes. A CashLoaner lending specialist will contact you within 1 business day by phone or email to discuss your loan application.
4. When will I receive my loan?
Once your loan has been approved, you will receive a call from one of our lending specialists to discuss your loan options and the steps required to receive your funds.
5. How do I make my monthly payments?
Your monthly payment will be automatically debited from your bank account.
6. Is there a penalty for paying out the loan early or making additional principal payments?
No, the loan is fully open and payments can be made at any time.
7. What area does CashLoaner Finance service?
We service everywhere in Canada. As long as you are a resident of Canada we will service you
8. What is collateral security?
Collateral is something you own. For a personal loan, automobiles or household goods may be used as security for the loan.